Please access BRIDGES e-books and digital audiobooks by using the library catalog (Apollo).
Click < HERE >, enter your library card number and phone number at the top right corner of the page,
and then click the BRIDGES link in the listing of electronic resources on the left side of the page.
Call 382-3717 with questions.
Top 10 Books at DPL
on 1 March 2017:
(based on recent number of check-outs)
1. Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
2. Burning Bright by Nick Petrie
3. The Whistler by John Grisham
4. Small Great Things by Jodi Piccoult
5. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
6. Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
7. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
8. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
9. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
10. No Man's Land by David Baldacci
Book Groups for Adults
Happy Hour Book Group:
"Girl in Disguise"
by Greer Macallister
(TUES. April 11 @ 5 p.m.,
DPL 2nd floor)
History Book Group:
"The Last Tsar"
by Edvard Radzinskii
(Thurs. April 20 @ 6:30 p.m.,